We believe transgender people and those who love them can easily and effortlessly meet one another.
It doesn’t have to be hard. It doesn’t have to be expensive. And it can be fun!
Apparently, there are a lot of people in the transgender community who would love help finding love. Maybe you’re one of them.
With viral stories of transgender people finding their partners (mostly trans-trans relationships) those in the trans community could be lulled into thinking everything is hunky dory as far as dating-while-trans or trans-attracted is concerned.
Until one thinks of their own experience.
Even if you’re a celebrity and transgender, you’re likely to be involuntarily, chronically single.
What about transamorous guys? Fugetdaboutit!
We’ve gotten a calls from all kinds of people, asking for help them with their love life. Cis men, cisgender women, transgender women, even transgender men have called us. There are a lot of people looking for love.
Perhaps they’re looking for you!
• • •
We’ve been thinking for some time of offering a service to help single people in the transgender community easily and effortlessly find their mates.
We know how frustrating it can be using online dating sites or going to bars in hopes of finding The One.
Make no mistake, those approaches can work. But it’s usually no fun. It involves a lot of heavy lifting, trial and error and, frankly, kissing a lot of frogs.
And, if you haven’t got your stories straight, those relationships tend to not work out anyway…
• • •
Long ago, Perry learned that when one person calls a company asking for something, there are usually more who have the same need, but won’t call or write.
We know there are a lot of frustrated, tentative and yearning people out there. To those people: you’re not alone. You can have the love you want.
Our Match-making service can help.
We are so confident this works, we are offering a money-back guarantee.
That’s right! We’re so sure it works, we’re guaranteeing it.
If you’ve tried all the usual ways to find a partner, remain single, are married but find your trans-attraction undeniable, or if you are disappointed with your dating results, you might want to try a different way.
Insanity: doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.
Our Match-Making Service Can Help!
Here’s what we know:
- We know your daily life is the best place to meet your ideal partner. Actually, it’s the only place. After all, even if you are swiping right, you still end up meeting…in your daily life
- We also know you are constantly being offered by your Inner Being, the Universe and All That Is, everything you’re wanting (whether you believe that or not, that’s what is happening). The only reason you’re not getting it (“it” in this case being the person you’re wanting to be in relationship with) is because you are telling yourself stories which prevent you from meeting that person.
- For example, we just talked with a woman last night who has the story “everyone has flaws”. Guess what kind of people she’s been meeting? Alcoholics, emotionally unavailable people, gold diggers (she’s apparently has some money).
- So it’s not the unavailability of people who want to be with you that’s the problem. They are out there. And they want to be with you.
- The problem is the stories you’re telling. They are creating situations where you meet people consistent with those stories.
So given these premises, here’s how our plan works:
- For a reasonable monthly fee, we’ll offer fun and engaging one-hour weekly sessions in which we’ll help you examine your stories, then replace those stories with stories more consistent and supportive of what you want.
- Interestingly, the evidence we’ve produced in our lives is that when you do this, not only do people start coming out of the woodwork, every other aspect of life gets better too.
- The weekly sessions are casual, guided conversations where we talk with you about what’s happening in your life. It’s impossible to talk about what’s happening and not have your stories surface.
- Then we will show you how to easily create new stories consistent with what you’re wanting.
- Your subscription also gets you access to group sessions held frequently, so you can benefit from hearing others going through similar challenges.
- After each session, you’ll be encouraged to go about your daily life. With guidance from the sessions you’ll be able to see the signs in your life experience indicating that your life is shifting.
- Over time, as you get better seeing the signs and telling better stories, you will naturally and effortlessly begin having conversations you haven’t had before with people you haven’t met before.
- We’ll also offer a Facebook Group or perhaps a more private group online for you to connect with your fellow group session participants outside of the one-hour sessions, share your successes and your experiences along your path.
Essentially, we’re offering a fun, super-easy opportunity to meet your ideal partner in a natural setting (your life) where you don’t have to worry about fake photos, inaccurate or misleading profiles, creepy people, gold diggers or the inevitable yucky feeling that comes along with online dating, or going to bars or happy hours.
And, in the process the rest of your life will get better too.
And we guarantee it. So you really have nothing to lose.
So how much might this cost?
Less than a single, average counseling session. A The Transamorous Network membership is $150 a month for transgender women and $200 a month for men. You get one session a week, recorded sessions for playback later and you can text us on limited basis whenever you need further assistance.
What do you think? Want to know more? Contact us.
Ready to get started? Here’s how:
- Subscribe to the service. Click the button below to subscribe securely through PayPal. Select the right drop down. The selected amount will be billed to you every 30 days thereafter until you cancel your subscription.
- Once this step is complete, you’ll be redirected to a page where you can schedule your 1:1 session.
32 Replies to “How To Easily Create an Awesome Love Life”